terça-feira, 30 de maio de 2017

Ahead of the Train - Dubai is Leading the Way for Blockchain Implementation

Dubai is actively implementing blockchain technology - is it only cat talk or could the plans actually to come to life?
An interesting article about Blockchain. 

Bitcoin and Blockchain are still not very common in Brazil. But there is vibrant group of supporters of the technology here, and they have been publishing a lot of content. 




Dubai is actively implementing blockchain technology - is it only cat talk or could the 
plans actually to come to life?
The government of Dubai is actively backing the initiatives on implementation of blockchain
 technology in banking and other spheres of life. The strategy seems bright enough, however, it 
is mostly just plans for now.
Dubai authorities ambitiously state that they strive to make Dubai the first blockchain-backed
 government ever by 2020. Too good to be true?
More than Just Plans
The prospect seems real enough to believe it actually has a chance to be implemented. 
At least, many of the world leading experts think so.
According to J. Bradley Hall, Founder, Chairman and CEO at ICON CAPITAL Corp., 
a merchant bank with a portfolio of investments in digital currencies, payment systems, 
banking and gold trading in Dubai, “Dubai is an aspirational city, it is built on the vision of
 strong leadership.”


Um comentário:

  1. Hi Everyone, I'm JohnM.Lynch, I'm from United Kingdom London, City(GB). I met this spell caster called Dr IyaryI of driayaryi2012@hotmail.com online and so many other, but i decided to go with this particular spell caster and this is about 2 weeks ago.I needed the spell caster to reunite me and my lover because she started behaving strange and a day came she text me and told me she cannot continue with the relationship anymore, that she just want to be alone.But a close friend of hers shows the guy to me that she was now dating.So i contacted this spell caster because i was totally heart broken and i smoked and get drunk till i could not even notice if am standing or lying.This spell caster told me not to worry, he gave me hope that am to have her again just like old times, and i provided all the requirements, and in just 5 days, my ex lover called me crying over the phone asking for me to forgive her for her stupid act, and she swore with her mother grave to love me and never hurt me again.This was what the spell caster earlier told me and it came after he has done the spell and that same night, my lover came back to the house to me. I have never seen spell as powerful as this but now, am convinced that Dr IyaryI is the best ever, You can contact him through him email address: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. IyaryI

    ResponderExcluir

Do you have any doubts or suggestions? Leave your message (the comments shall not be considered as legal advice)